University of lagos has since the date for screening of jambite to start on 21 Nov 2016.hurry up and get the necesaary material in university of lagos.call 07039740031.all that you need to get to enable you screening through is available here.ensure you call this number 07039740031
All newly admitted undergraduate students whose names are on the Merit Admission List are requested to report at the Multipurpose Hall A, University of Lagos from Monday 21st November, 2016 to Friday 2nd December, 2016 for registration as from 8.30am Candidates are advised to follow the underlisted registration procedure strictly.
THINGS TO COME ALONG WITH FOR SCREENING EXCERCISE
v Letter of reference
v Testimonial from secondary schools attended
v Certificate of state of origin
v JAMB Admission letter (if available)
v Previous Degree Certificate (DE students)
Stage 2: Generate pay advice and proceed to any bank to make payment and then to the screening venue as scheduled.
Stage 3: Screening
(A) Proceed to do data capture in CITS at the screening from 14th to 18th November,2016.(check the university website for details.) candidates should go along with copies of printed screening forms.
(B) Submit four copies of the underlisted documents to the Registration Officer:
1. Screening Form Generated From Stage 1 2. UTME Result Slip 3. Evidence of Payment of Fees
4. UNILAG POST-UTME Screening Result Slip
5. O’ Level Result Certificate (WAEC / NECO) Or Statement of Result with an online version of the Result
6. Letter of Reference from a Reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
7. Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age 8. Testimonial from Secondary Schools Attended
9. Certificate of State of Origin 10. Jamb Admission Letter 11. Passport Photographs (24 copies)