Stage 1: Uploading of Documents
Login to the Unilag Students Portal (www.unilag.edu.ng) and fill the Biodata form, print the Screening Form (students are expected to upload the underlisted documents while filling the Biodata form)
v Birth certificate
v Letter of reference
v Testimonial from secondary schools attended
v Certificate of state of origin
v JAMB Admission letter (if available)
v Previous Degree Certificate (DE students)
Stage 2: Generate pay advice and proceed to any bank to make payment and then to the screening venue as scheduled.
Stage 3: Screening
(A) Proceed to do data capture in CITS at the screening from 14th to 18th November,2016.(check the university website for details.) candidates should go along with copies of printed screening forms.
(B) Submit four copies of the underlisted documents to the Registration Officer:
1. Screening Form Generated From Stage 1 2. UTME Result Slip 3. Evidence of Payment of Fees
4. UNILAG POST-UTME Screening Result Slip
5. O’ Level Result Certificate (WAEC / NECO) Or Statement of Result with an online version of the Result
6. Letter of Reference from a Reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
7. Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age 8. Testimonial from Secondary Schools Attended
9. Certificate of State of Origin 10. Jamb Admission Letter 11. Passport Photographs (12 copies)
Stage 4: Faculty and Departmental Registration
Candidates are requested to visit their Faculties and Departments for registration.
Stage 5: Final Enrollment
Final enrolment is compulsory for all fully registered students. This will commence on Monday 5th December and ends on Wednesday 9th December, 2016. All candidates are expected to submit a copy of the following documents to the Registration Officers as well as Department and Faculty.
Ø Jamb admission letter ( if not previously submitted during screening)
Ø Completed and duly signed Students Biodata
Ø Completed and duly signed Students Information Form (SIF)
Ø Payment Acknowledgement Receipt