This is to inform all fresh applicants that the 2016/2017 Dli screening exercise begins on monday 10th to Friday 21st April, 2017 in DLI. Block A, Rooms 2 & 3, at 8.00a.m daily.
Stage 1; up loading of documents for those who have not done so.
Applicants who have not uploaded the under listed documents should do so unfailingly before they proceed for screening:
- Testimonial (secondary/primary)
- Birth certificate/sworn affidavit that pre dates the admission advertisement.
- O`level Certificate/all other qualifications
- NYSC certificate/exemption Certificate for Direct entry candidates.
- Marriage certificates and news paper classification that pre dates the admission advertisement(Married female only).
Stage 2; Screening
Applicants are expected to proceed to the distance learning institute(DLI) University of lagos for screening and come along with two copies each of the above-listed documents to the Screening Officer.
- Applicants shall not be less than 21 years of age by 31st December, 2016( baseline date is 31st December 1995).
- Please note that police report/affidavit is not acceptable in place of any claimed missing certificate.
- Certificate and not statement of result slips. Are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO result obtained before 2008.
Coloured online printout results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO result obtained after 2008.
SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR APPLICANT
S/N. DATE. APPLICANTS
1. Mondays to Wednesdays-— All applicants whose surname starts with letter A-M
2. Thursday to Saturdays—–All applicants whose name start with letter N-Z
For further information on how to secure your admission call 07053125807/07085881362
There are a lot of people who wish to get information about unilag programmes but are restricted due to one reason or the other,please we would love you to help to share this information all you need to do is click share and help post on your facebook,twitter and instagram account. Remember to also like the post.