The following documents are to be brought to the dli building for screening;
- Testimonial (secondary/primary)
- Birth certificate/sworn affidavit that pre dates the admission advertisement.
- O`level Certificate/all other qualifications
- NYSC certificate/exemption Certificate for Direct entry candidates.
- Marriage certificates and news paper classification that pre dates the admission advertisement(Married female only).
Stage 2; Screening
Applicants are expected to proceed to the distance learning institute(DLI) University of lagos for screening and come along with two copies each of the above-listed documents to the Screening Officer.
- Applicants shall not be less than 21 years of age by 31st December, 2016( baseline date is 31st December 1995).
- Please note that police report/affidavit is not acceptable in place of any claimed missing certificate.
- Certificate and not statement of result slips. Are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO result obtained before 2008.
Coloured online printout results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO result obtained after 2008.
Note:It is important before you go for screening you should come and see us in our office, so that we can assist you in arranging your documents and if there is need for you to make any amendment we will let you know,because any wrong document you tender will lead to your beign disqualified.
Call our enquiry numbers for more information on 07053125807/07085881362