We use this medium to inform all the dli unilag applicants that they can now upload their complete documents on the dli unilag website. those who haven’t done so are advise to upload, so as not to be disqualified in the very last minute.
Below are the following documents required for uploading.
- Testimonial (secondary/primary)
- Birth certificate/sworn affidavit that pre dates the admission advertisement.
- O`level Certificate/all other qualifications
- NYSC certificate/exemption Certificate for Direct entry candidates.
- Marriage certificates and news paper classification that pre dates the admission advertisement(Married female only).
Have you misplaced or lost any of the required documents click on this link to find a solution to lost required documents.
Make sure you cross check your documents very well before you proceed for the screening,we can assist you in verifying all your documents so as to avoid being disqualified.
We notice some applicants were in tears today due to incorrect and wrong documents because they were disqualified, like for example some student who use a different name to apply for the programme and meanwhile what is inside their WAEC and secondary school testimonial is totally different. So as to avoid all these had I know and regrets please call our enquiry numbers on how to proceed with the right documents for screening.
Our enquiry numbers are; 07053125807/07085881362
Information is wealth!!!