Authorities of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), School of Postgraduate Studies, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into the various Postgraduate programmes offered by the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session on full-time and Part-Time basis.
Are you in need of assistance in purchasing the postgraduate/master admission form? Then look no further because you have come to the right place.
The Unilag PGD form is out!,i know a lot of people who are either busy or live very far away,so buying the form is very difficult.
We unilag admission guaranteed will assist you in purchasing the form and do the necessary filling,but that will be done base on some agreement.
We have done it for a lot of applicants in the past,and we will continue to assist applicants because we are here to serve you.
While some don’t really know the course to go for,we will advice you on the best course that suits you more, and we will check your document to know the programme you are eligible for.
why don’t you leave the job for the expert,we are not new to the system,this is our 6th year in Unilag admissions and assistance.
You can also come to our office inside Unilag shopping complex.
Below is the available programme in Unilag;
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD)
- Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc)
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, MSEM, MRPP, MDF, MHDM, MPE, MDM, MTTFL, etc)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
UNILAG POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION – GENERAL REQUIREMENTS.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS PGD & M.Sc.
An applicant for admission to a programme shall be:
1. Must possess a Bachelors’s degree of this University or any approved University;
2. A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by senate of the University of Lagos;
3. In addition to (i) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations.
1. (i) Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps programme or currently undergoing a Postgraduate programme need not apply. Such applicants will be automatically disqualified.( if you are currently running your NYSC and you are sure that before December you will be through,you can apply)
2. Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results need not apply.
3. A holder of Degree obtained from an Outreach/Satellite are not eligible to apply.
4. All academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS for M.Phil and Ph.D
Masters of Philosophy (M.Phil)
To qualify for admission to the above programme:
(i) Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s honours degree from this University or any other approved University with at least a Second Class (Upper Division).
(ii) Candidates with a Master’s degree with a minimum of CGPA of at least 3.50.
(iii) All candidates to the M.Phil. programmes must contact the respective department for availability of supervisors before applying.
(iv) The candidate may be required to undergo a selection process as determined by the respective department.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
(i) A candidate who has obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
(ii) A candidate who has obtained the degree of Masters of Science must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
(iii) Candidates must clear with the respective Departments as to the availability of vacancies/supervisors before applying.
(iv) All candidates may be required to undergo a selection process as may be determined by the department.
There will also be an entrance exam for all applicants,we have the past questions and answers to help you with that.
We have the Soft copy and the Hard copy.
The soft copy is sold for 3000 while the Hard copy is 3500,The soft copy can be readable in any android device or phone,it is in PDF format,the benefit you stand to gain from the soft copy is that while you are in a traffic or in your place of work you can be reading it on your phone.
While the hard copy is the printed out copy,that you can pick up in our office inside Unilag.
To purchase the past questions contact 07053125807
For M. Phil and Ph.D. programmes only, admission shall be processed at the beginning of each semester.
ALL CANDIDATES FOR M. Phil./Ph.D. ADMISSIONS ARE TO PROVIDE TRANSCRIPTS OF THEIR MASTERS’ DEGREES OR FORMAL EVIDENCE OF PERFORMANCE AT MASTER’S LEVEL.
UNILAG POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Sale of Application Forms commences on Wednesday, 7thJune, 2017 and ends on Friday, 28th July, 2017.
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, 4th August, 2017.
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal,http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, Click the 2017/2018 Applications link
- Confirm your eligibility and availability of your desired course.
- Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice)
- Proceed to make payment of the sum of N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only)for the Form, the SPGS Abridged Prospectus and charges through any of the below options:
- Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
- Online Payment: Click the PayNow link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
- If you want us to assist you in registering the form online,we will gladly do that for you,we have our office inside Unilag where we assist student in the purchasing of the form,and we will also let you know the courses you degree can go for. Call or whatsapp 07053125807
when coming please come along with the following documents for Upload:
1.Original B.S.c certificate or transcript let me explain this part very well, it is only when your Certificate is not yet ready that you will be requested to provide your transcript,but if you have your original certificate then there is no need for transcript.
Your transcript will only be requested for during screening.
2. NYSC certificate let me clear the air on this,if you are currently serving and you are sure you will be through before the screening starts then you can apply.
You will be requested to bring it along with you during your screening.
3. Waec certificate (optional)
4. Professional certificates
5. 4 coloured passport photographs
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number on 07053125807 or you can drop your question on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For more information and admission assistance call 07053125807/07085881362