Unilag Postgraduate form is on sale and the form is sold for 22,500.
When coming to purchase the form please come with the following documents:
1.Original B.S.c certificate/Statement of Result let me explain this part very well, it is only when your Certificate is not yet ready that you will be requested to provide your transcript,but if you have your original certificate then there is no need for transcript.
Your transcript will only be requested for during screening.
2. NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate let me clear the air on this,if you are currently serving and you are sure you will be through before the November/December this year. You can come with your call up letter.
But during screening you will be requested to bring it along with you.
3. Waec certificate (optional)
4. Professional certificates
5. 4 coloured passport photographs
Someone called two days ago and said he will like to make an enquiry about Unilag M.S.c Actuarial science and Insurance,today I have decided to make a post on it, first before you apply for the programme there are certain things you need to know which I will list out here.
Eligibility for the proposed course of study
An applicant for admission to a programme shall be:
1. Must possess a Bachelors’s degree of this University or any approved University;
2. A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by senate of the University of Lagos;
3. In addition to (i) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations.
Please and please don’t just apply without making proper enquiry about your preferred course of choice.
I am going to tell you all you need to know about Adult Education. Do you know there are six programme that are run under the Department of Adult Education (M.Ed.)
- Master of Education in Adult Education F/T & Sandwich
- Master of Education in Adult Education Management F/T & Sandwich
- Master of Education in Adult Literacy &. Non-Formal Education. F/T , P/T & Sandwich
- Master of Education in Community Development & Social Work. F/T & Sandwich
- Master of Education in Community Development & Social Work.(Sandwich)
- Master of Education in Manpower Training & Development. F/T & Sandwich
M.Ed. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicant who wish to get Admission into the M.Ed programme in any of the areas of specification is open to candidates who posses the following:
(a) The bachelor Degree in Adult Education of Unilag or other approved Universities.
(b) A bachelor degree in Education other than Adult Education.
(c) A good. Bachelor Degree in disciplines other than Education with a PGDE.
Only holders of honours degree in the areas of specified above are qualified. The required area of. Specialisation must be indicated in the form.
The Duration is 12 calender months or two semesters
Tuition fees: N150,000-200,000 per session depending on either full time or part time. Excludes acceptance fees of N61,500.
Note that candidates will be required to undergo a selection process.
We have the past questions and answers for all courses, we have the soft copy and hard copy depending on your choice, the soft copy is sold for 3000 while the hard copy is 4000,the soft copy is readable in all device e.g techno phone, I phone, Samsung galaxy tab, and Blackberry. to order for yours call 07053125807.
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number on 07053125807 or you can drop your question on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For more information and admission assistance call 07053125807/07085881362