University of Lagos Change of Post Utme Course Form is out now. Since the Unilagadmission lists for first batch has been released last week. If you are hoping for supplementary lists, kindly hurry up and obtain your change of course form on time to avoid missing out on both side.
The change of course form is finally out and you can now apply for it. The change of course form is slated based on different departments. The amount for change of course is N1500. All willing and aspiring students that did not see their names in the Merit Admission lists can now apply for 2017/2018 change of course form in the following available programmes:
Faculty of Arts Available Programme for Change of Course
- Creative Arts
- Linguistics Igbo/Yoruba
Faculty of Education Available Programme for Change of Course
- Adult Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Igbo Education
- Yoruba Education
- French Education
- CRS Education
- Geography Education
- Health Education
- Human Kinetics
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Home Economics
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Technology Education
Faculty of Science Available Programme for Change of Course
College of Medicine Available Programme for Change of Course
- Biomedical Engineering
PLEASE TAKE THIS NOTICE SERIOUS
1) Candidates who were barred for common mistake in UTME and O’Level subject combination during the Post UTME screening are eligible to apply.
2) Candidates can only apply for courses on the lists. Candidates who apply for courses not on the list will be automatically disqualified.
3) Candidates can only apply for courses that their JAMB subject combination and O’Level subjects qualify them for.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CHANGE OF COURSE FORM
Login your Data
And continue application,
It will display “Change of Program ” on your Profile…
· Click the “Apply For Change of Programme”
· Select the new programme you wish to change to, then click the “Confirm Eligibility and Submit button”
· Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for the Change of Programme
· Return to the Application portal to re-print the results slip by clicking the “Print Post UTME Result” link
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call our number 07053125807 or you can drop your question on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For more information and admission assistance call 07053125807