The sales of the Unilag weekend par-time application form is already out,the form is sold for 17,500 and additional 500 bank charges totalling 18,000.
The tuition fees ranges from 119,000 to 122,000,depending on the department,while Education course fall within the range of 80,000.
There are certain requirements you must meet for a safe admission into the par-time programme which are;
- AGE :Applicants must be up to 21 years of age before applying (but if you are not yet 21 and you are still interested in the programme call 07053125807 there are ways we go about it which will guarantee your admission)
- O’LEVEL :Applicants must possess an O’level certificate, which can either be WAEC or NECO at not more than two sittings. Minimum of Credit in English language and Mathematics
- FOR DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ONLY: Holders of the Higher National Diploma or National Diploma or NCE in the relevant disciplines. For this Category, please note that only holders of HND with at least Upper Credit will be eligible for admissions at enhanced entry level.
- SECONDARY/PRIMARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL: this is also very important for you to run the pogramme, I know some of you will say my school testimonial is at the villiage where I schooled, I have not yet collected mine, I have misplace it a long time ago, if you fall on any of this category, I will say to you don’t bother yourself,because there is a solution to that effect,for those of you that has misplace their Waec or Neco certificate, and you want to retrieve it click on>>> how to recover lost Waec certificate.
A COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH: you must have a coloured passport for the registration process.
When coming to purchase the form pleaas come with All the document being mentioned above, it should be noted that all documents must be uploaded for the successfull completion of the application form.here must be uploaded, so make sure you have them handy.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU: we the Unilag admission guaranteed make it our main Objective for you to have a successful registration and admission, our office is located inside Unilag, when you come we shall guide you, in the University there is nothing like I already know it all, when coming it is wise you come to us, so that we can scrutinise your document and also advice you on what course you are qualify for and to put in for, we also make you have a successful registration, without making any mistakes or blunder,because any mistake on the form renders it invalid,meaning you will have to purchase another form.
I DONT LIVE WITHIN LAGOS OR MY PLACE IS VERY FAR. We also go the extra miles of assisting those who don’t live within axis of Lagos or who is either too busy to come around in purchasing the form,that we do base on some contractual agreements call 07053125807 on how to go about it.Do you also want the past questions and answers? If yes then Call 07053125807 for the PQ.
LIST OF ALL DLI COURSES AND THEIR REQUIREMENTS
.Sc. IN ACCOUNTING Duration (5 Years)
* B.Sc. IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (5 Years)
* B.Sc. IN ECONOMICS (5 Years)
* B.Sc. IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (5 Years)
* B.Sc. IN SCIENCE EDUCATION (5 Years)
(a) B.Sc. in Education/Biology ( 5 or 6 Years)
(b) B.Sc. in Education/Chemistry( 5 or 6 Years)
(c) B.Sc. in Education/ Physics ( 5 or 6 Years)
(d) B.Sc. in Education/Mathematics ( 5 or 6 Years)
B.Sc in Business Administration: mathematics,English language,Economics and any other two subjects.
B.Sc in Accounting: mathematics,English language,Economics, Financial, Accounting/commerce and any other subject.
B.Sc in Public Administration: mathematics,English language,Government and any other two subjects.
B.Sc in Economics: mathematics,English language,Economics and any other two subjects.
B.Sc in Chemistry: mathematics,English language,Chemistry and any other two Science subjects.
B.Sc in Physics: mathematics,English language,physics and any other two Science subjects.
B.Sc in Biology: mathematics,English language,Biology and any other two Science subjects.
B.Sc in Mathematics: mathematics,English language,further Mathematics and any other two subjects.
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 07053125807 or you can drop your question on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For further enquiries and admission assistance call 07053125807/07085881362