Share This:

I have been receiving up to 100 calls aa day now asking me when will the Unilag postgraduate form be out,i have decided to make a post on that,so as to clear the air, I am going to do that in form of question and answers, and I hope it solves some of your curiousity.

When will the form be out and how much?

The forms for Unilag Postgraduate is not yet on sale till JUNE. The form will sell for N22,500
Can I buy 2 forms?
Yes you can buy two forms and fill 2 difference courses, if you have the cash. some of my past students did, and it worked for them.
Where can I purchase the form?
You can only purchase the form inside unilag at any of the below banks;
Wema bank
First bank
Access bank
Eco bank
 You can also  buy the form online,though it’s very cumbersome and stressful if you are not well acquainted with online things.
We have a stand in unilag where you can come so that we will help you in purchasing and filling of the form.

We can help you with the registration, if you dont have the time. All you need is
1. One passport photograph
2. NYSC CERT/ Callup
3. BSC CERT/ statement
4. PROFESSIONAL CERT –If you have any

Note: for people who live far away and want to purchase the form without coming you can do that with us base on contractual agreement,dont worry we are trusted because we have our office inside unilag.
Am I eligible?
check with the requirement. also dont just assume, because its so with other schools, it might be different with Unilag. Click here for all courses requirement
I am still serving can I still apply?
Yes if you will pass out in October/November.
just upload your call-up letter first then later go and submit the discharge certificate.
I don’t have my original certificate?
Then apply for it from your school. use your statement of Result to apply for the main time, but be sure your Original cert will be ready for registration by Dec/Jan, otherwise you are out.
When do I submit my transcript?
Transcript is only needed during registration not application,this stage is application so you don’t need transcript now. after the exams you can apply to your school for your transcript.
Note: All Official transcripts in a sealed enveloped should be addressed to:

Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary
school of Postgraduate studies

This is to be done after you gain admission.


If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 07053125807 or you can drop your question on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For further enquiries and admission assistance call 07053125807/07085881362

Post Author: UNILAG ADMISSION Guaranteed

Kelvin ovie erhire is a graduate of the first choice University (UNILAG) also a blogger and entertainer who help student in pursuing their desired dreams in UNILAG.

We LOVE Feedback!! Be the First to Comment