The following programmes are currently available in UNILAG:
1. B.Sc. IN ACCOUNTING Duration (5 Years)
2. B.Sc. IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (5 Years)
3. B.Sc. IN ECONOMICS (5 Years)
4. B.Sc. IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (5 Years)
5. B.Sc. IN SCIENCE EDUCATION (6 Years)
(a) B.Sc. in Education/Biology ( 6 Years)
(b) B.Sc. in Education/Chemistry( 6 Years)
(c) B.Sc. in Education/ Physics ( 6 Years)
(d) B.Sc. in Education/Mathematics ( 6 Years)
UNILAG DLI Entry Requirements
Any applicant into the degree programmes offered by UNILAG must meet the minimum national requirements for admission into the University.
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
(1) Graduates of University of Lagos or any other university recognised by Senate (only candidates with good degrees in relevant disciplines will be considered for admission at enhanced entry level).
(2) Holders of the Higher National Diploma or National Diploma or NCE in the relevant disciplines. For this Category, please note that only holders of HND with at least Upper Credit will be eligible for admissions at enhanced entry level.
(3) Holders of recognised relevant full professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ACIA, ACIS, ACIB, CII, may be considered for admission at enhanced level provided they have five credits at WASC/GCE/SSCE or equivalent, which include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
(4) Holders of the General Certificate of Education (Ordinary level) or the Senior Secondary Certificate/West African School Certificate ‘NECO’ or its equivalent with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
NOTE: Point of entry for candidates in categories a, b and c will depend on details of their Transcripts and such candidates must also satisfy the WASC/SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level, NECO requirements as stated in (c) above.
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 07053125807 or you can drop your questions on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For further inquiries and admission assistance call 07053125807/07085881362
And most especially don’t forget to click on the subscription button to get all updates sent directly to your mail.