University of Lagos – The Institute of Continuing Education is in collaboration with the Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences. Below are the list of courses and their requirements:
Faculty of Arts
- Creative Arts (Theatre Arts, Music and Visual Arts)
- English Language
- European Languages & Integration Studies (French and Russian)
- History and Strategic Studies
- Linguistic, African and Asian Studies (lgbo and Yoruba)
Duration of Programme
- The duration of the courses are four (4) and five (5) years, depending on entry qualifications.
- All candidates who possess five credit (5) passes in relevant 0 Level subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply.
Faculty of Social Science
5 Year Programme:
- Five (5) credits passes in O’Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Literature in English and any other two (2) credit passes from any other discipline at not more than Two Sittings
4 Year Programme:
- Diploma Certificate in Mass Communication from University of Lagos or from other accredited Universities recognized by the Senate of the University of Lagos with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.00 and above on a 5 point scale; and also fulfilled the requirements in (1) above
3 Year Programme:
- HND in Mass Communication from accredited Polytechnics and Monotechnics at credit pass with 2- years Post HND professional experience. The candidate must be registered member of relevant Regulatory Agencies and or Professional Bodies such as APCON, NIPR, NUJ, etc.
- The candidate must similarly satisfy the requirements in (1) above.
Do you need help in purchasing the ice form? Then worry no more because I and my team are always inside Unilag carrying out one registeration or the other, before coming try to book an appointment with us so as for us to make ourselves available.
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 07053125807 or you can drop your questions on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For further inquiries and admission assistance call 07053125807/07085881362
And most especially don’t forget to click on the subscription button to get all updates sent directly to your mail.