I got a call last night from a lady inquiring of the most suitable Part-Time Programme her daughter can run in Unilag without going through the stress of jamb, and to that effect I have decided to make a broad post on it.
One thing you must be aware of is that Unilag have three Part-Time programmes they are anchoring which are;
1. Distance learning Institute (DLI)
2. Sandwich ICE Education
3. Institute for continuing Education(ICE) Art & Social science
These three partime programme runs in different days, so I will be explaining everything in details, so just sit down and enjoy the reading.
Distance Learning Institute (DLI)
Dli is a five years programme been run in the weekends on Saturdays only, the programme is a very flexible programme that permits working and schooling at the same time, But before you can be a student of unilag dli Programme you have to meet the requirements which are;
1. WAEC CERTIFICATE
2. BIRTH CERTIFICATE/ AFFIDAVIT
3. SECONDARY/PRIMARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL
Distance learning Institute courses
1. B.Sc. IN ACCOUNTING Duration (5 Years)
2. B.Sc. IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (5 Years)
3. B.Sc. IN ECONOMICS (5 Years)
4. B.Sc. IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (5 Years)
5. B.Sc. IN SCIENCE EDUCATION (6 Years)
(a) B.Sc. in Education/Biology ( 6 Years)
(b) B.Sc. in Education/Chemistry( 6 Years)
(c) B.Sc. in Education/ Physics ( 6 Years)
(d) B.Sc. in Education/Mathematics ( 6 Years)
After successful conclusion of the programme the student will be awarded a B.Sc degree.
Sandwich ICE Education
This Programme is an Education Part-Time Programme that is being run during the long vacation.
The programme is an evening Programme that allows you to work in the morning and study in the evening,this Programme will be of great benefit to those who have a passion in the Education line.
Requirements for the programme are;
All candidates who possess five credits (5) passes in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply. Please note that candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
The sandwich Programme also accepts NCE and HND for advance Entry into 200 level.
1. Adult education
2. Education management
3. Education foundations (Guidance and Counseling)
4. Human Kinetics & Health education
(i) Health education (mainstream)
(ii) Health professionals
5. Arts and social sciences Education
Education Christian religious studies
Education Islamic studies
Early childhood education
Science and technology education
Home economics Education
Education integrated science
Their tuition fees is 90,000-100,000 per session, Duration of the programme is also five years.
ICE Art & Social science
This programme is being run Under the faculty of Art & Social science, and it is also an evening part-time Programme, the Programme is being run for five years.
ICE Courses and Requirements
Faculty of Arts
• Creative Arts (Theatre Arts, Music and Visual Arts)
• English Language
• European Languages & Integration Studies (French and Russian)
• History and Strategic Studies
• Linguistic, African and Asian Studies (lgbo and Yoruba)
• All candidates who possess five credit (5) passes in relevant 0 Level subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply.
Faculty of Social Science
• Five (5) credits passes in O’Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Literature in English and any other two (2) credit passes from any other discipline at not more than Two Sittings
Duration of Programme
The duration of the courses are four (4) and five (5) years, depending on entry qualifications.
School fees ranges between 90,000-100,000
Purchase,Registration and Admission Assistance
We can help you out with the purchase and registeration of the form,our office is located inside Unilag at faculty of Education, call 07053125807 to get a better description.
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 07053125807 or you can drop your questions on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For further inquiries and admission assistance call 07053125807/07085881362
And most especially don’t forget to click on the subscription button to get all updates sent directly to your mail.