Use Unilag Diploma/Foundation to Further Your Studies Abroad

Share This:

Do you know you can use Unilag diploma otherwise known as Jupeb to further abroad? Yes it is very possible, and you have to recieve all your lectures here in Nigeria inside Unilag before proceeding over there.

The Unilag Diploma Programme is a one year programme that allows one to gain Admission into Unilag via Direct entry.


The University of Lagos (UNILAG) partnered with six foreign universities to allow students gain admission after completing the UNILAG Diploma (Foundation). The names of the universities are:

  • University of Bedfordshire
  • University of Central Lancashire
  • University of the West of England
  • De Montfort University, Leicester
  • University of Birmingham
  • Soochow University, China

But one thing you should be aware of is that there will be an entrance exam for everyone who intend running the programme, so as a result of that we have decided to get you prepared in advance by giving you the most recent pastquestions and answers, the past questions come in two mode which are soft copy and hard copy, soft copy is sold for 3000 while hard copy is sold for 4000 to order for your own copy kindly put a call across to 07053125807.


If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 07053125807 or you can drop your questions on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.

For further inquiries and admission assistance call 07053125807/07085881362

And most especially don’t forget to click on the subscription button to get all updates sent directly to your mail.

Post Author: Unilag Admission Guaranteed

Kelvin Ovie Erhire is a graduate of the first choice University (UNILAG) also a blogger and entertainer who help student in pursuing their desired dreams in UNILAG.

We LOVE Feedback!! Be the First to Comment