Postgraduate courses in the Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Biopharmacy are designed for pharmacists who are interested in developing clinical skills in the management of patients either in hospital or community practice settings. In addition, the management content of the programme is rich hence suitable for pharmacists interested in service development, evaluation and report.
M.Sc Clinical Pharmacy
* Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy (or equivalent degrees).
* Current registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
* A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience (2years after NYSC)
* M.Sc. or M.Pharm in Clinical Pharmacy with GPA of 3.5 and above
M.Sc in Clinical Pharmacy or M.Pharm with GPA 4.0 or M.Phil GPA 4.0 PhD
GENERAL COURSE CONTENT
M.Sc. Clinical Pharmacy
˟The Clinical Pharmacist in the National Health Policy
* Pharmacy Management
* Drug Management Information System and Documentation Techniques
* Biopharmaceutics and Clinical Pharmacokinetics
* Clinical clerkship
* Advanced Research Methods and Documentation Techniques in Clinical Pharmacy
* Seminars in Clinical Pharmacy
* Clinical Pharmacognosy
* Medical Statistics
* General Research Project
In addition to listed courses above M.Sc Biopharm offers
* Intravenous fluid and admixture techniques
M. Phil/PhD Clinical Pharmacy and Biopharmacy
* Term Papers I and II
* Seminars in interdisciplinary courses in Clinical Pharmacy I and II
* Research Seminars
* Research Project
NATURE OF ASSESSMENT
Coursework and assignment, examination and research project.
Pharmacy/ Biopharmacy 2 semesters
Pharmacy/Biopharmacy 4 semesters
Pharmacy/Biopharmacy 6 semesters
Candidates are employable in research institutions, academia, health management programs and international health organizations.
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 07053125807 or you can drop your questions on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For further inquiries and admission assistance call 07053125807/07085881362
And most especially don’t forget to click on the subscription button to get all updates sent directly to your mail.