Applications are currently ongoing at the University Of Waterloo, Canada. This scholarship program is awarded to applicants who are looking at undergoing a degree program at University Of Waterloo, Canada.
These scholarships are open to international students studying on a study permit only
Application Deadline: February 4, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to $12,000 to $25,000
- demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the Mission Statement of the University.
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants must Be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must Have accepted an unconditional offer of admission for the academic year 2018-2019
How To Apply: Please complete the online application. Please submit hard copies of all necessary documents to the International Student Office.
Your application package will include, in the following order :
- complete and signed application
- official high school transcript [if attended more than one school please include all]
- reference letter #1 – Math or Computer Studies teacher
- reference letter #2 – Principal or designate
- copies of all relevant award certificates (originals cannot be sent back to you)
Email email@example.com ONE attachment containing your entire application and all supporting documents. Please avoid sending separate files. This could result in an incomplete file being considered.
Visit The Official Website to complete the registration
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 07053125807 or you can drop your questions on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For further inquiries and admission assistance call 07053125807/07085881362
And most especially don’t forget to click on the subscription button to get all updates sent directly to your mail.